Hi! We’re Webb Creative. A boutique creative studio specializing in branding and packaging design trying to bring a bit of authenticity, colour and personality into what can be an otherwise cold, heartless industry driven by the bottom line 🙂
We do this because we love it, and we choose to work with clients that love what they do as well. We like collaborating with local makers and entrepreneurs to help them visualize and execute their passions. But mostly, we just like to make cool shit.
We have clients of all sizes from local mom-and-pop shops to national cannabis brands to international telecoms. We’re also continually designing for our own legal cannabis store, and we’re looking for a Senior Designer to help us on a monthly contract basis of about 10-15 per week at the rate of $36/hr.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
• be able to work approx. 10-15hrs per week
• have a comfy space to work in, but able to come to our studio in New West for kickoffs and occasional brainstorming meetings
• have experience creating brands and identity systems from conception to execution
• have experience creating brand guideline documents
• have a minimum 3-5 years experience
• show great attention to detail
• stick to timelines
• be able to make clean, efficient files with Adobe Creative Suite (if you don’t know what a paragraph style is, don’t apply)
• MOST IMPORTANTLY must have a kick-ass portfolio
• that means a sophisticated eye for typography and colour palettes, and we’d love to see an intellectual side to your work
WOULD BE NICE IF YOU:
• have experience with motion design
• have experience managing corporate social media accounts
• hadve experience with photography or illustration
• are familiar with Freshbooks and Trello
If this sounds like you, please submit your ONLINE portfolio and brief introduction/resume to email@example.com
Thanks to all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.